Monday, July 7, 2008

last day of school

I love this picture- three little pony tails stomping across the grass... this was leaving their school on the last day.  Next year this will be their everyday- all three of them in school together which is so hard to believe!  Emma Kate is so excited to join her big sisters and go to "big school".
This was the real reason they were walking so promptly... my mom was waiting in the shade for them... a little Howell huddle...
Logan Mostaert (neighbor across the street), Megan, and Addie (the last day of school was  Addie's actual birthday, so she got to wear a birthday crown- not a usual thing w/them having June birthdays).
This is our route home- and the cute thing is that I have a picture just like this, of Megan and Logan, walking side by side at the zoo when they were two.  That was before digital pics so I'd have to find the picture and scan it in to show you and blogging here takes more time than I have.  But, this picture is so sweet to me to see how fast they're growing up!
Comparing treats that came in their report cards!

0 comments: